DATA CONTROLLER INFORMATION
If you have any questions or comments regarding the processing of your personal information and privacy practices or if you would like us to update information or preferences you provided to us, please contact our data protection officer or directly by post or email.
In general, you can visit and read most parts of our website content without providing any personal data.
For the process of retrieving your requested information from our websites, our servers store certain data needed for service delivery and/or for statistical or security purposes in anonymized or pseudonymized form (pseudonymized form means data is collected under a pseudonym, i.e. a unique random alphanumeric string generated internally in order to identify each data record). In this context, general information is recorded, such as your domain name or browser type. These data do not enable us to draw conclusions regarding your identity. These anonymized or pseudonymized data are deleted promptly after their statistical evaluation.
We do not process any «Special Categories of Personal Data» about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data).
WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The purposes for processing the personal data that you provide depend on the websites, services, and features you use. In particular, we use the data to:
• ensure the performance of a contract with users and to ensure the required performance of services for customers;
• protect the user from known threats to information security;
• improve user interaction and experience with our services, in particular, changing interfaces and providing the desired content and advertisements related to marketing purpose;
• provide technical support of products and services for customers and to improve the quality of products and services;
• respond to your questions and otherwise interact with you;
• secure our websites and protect you and us against fraud.
If you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes on applicable data protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority at any time. Which supervisory authority has competence for your complaint can depend on the country where you reside.